Latest Josh News
The latest official news from joshgroban.com:Josh Sings The Top 10 Christmas Songs Of The Year
December 12th 2013
If you missed Josh's appearance last night on the Late Show With David Letterman, we've got you covered. Watch Josh sing the top 10 Christmas songs of 2013 by clicking here or through the video embed below.
"Your Hideaway" Lyrics Revealed
December 11th 2013
Josh's new song, "Your Hideaway," will be released on December 17th. In anticipation, read the song's lyrics below.
The sun is setting in your quiet eyes
You take for granted what we've always seen inside
You run in circles
And you don't know how
You got to this place
But you sure do live there now
And I won't blame you if you fall
And I won't ask you to believe that life won't hurt at all
When the tears stream down your face
And you've given all your light away
I'd like to be the safest place
The fear keeps coming back to you in waves
When you catch the wrong side of the same mistakes you've made
You're tuning out because it hurts too much to try
You're giving up before you've had your chance to fly
"Your Hideaway" Cover Reveal
December 10th 2013
It is our pleasure to premiere Josh's new song cover for "Your Hideaway." The track was recorded during the All That Echoes sessions and will be released digitally on December 17th. Check back soon for more information on the release.
Who Is This Josh Groban Guy?
- Josh was born in Los Angeles, California...and still lives there when he isn't touring.
- In addition to English, Josh sings in Italian, French, and Spanish, but doesn't speak those languages fluently.
- Josh is not only a great vocalist but also a talented instrumentalist and composer. He plays both piano and drums, and he cowrote three of the songs on Closer, his second album, and five songs on Awake.
- He's sold over 23 million albums worldwide, had two #1 albums and four #1 singles, and been nominated for a Grammy, American Music Award, World Music Award, and People's Choice Award.
- He was the #1 Best Selling Artist of 2007 in the United States!